Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Uncle Deno

On Monday Feb. 11, 2008 my Uncle Deno suffered a heart attack and passed away. I don't what is worse having someone pass away suddenly without warning or watching them wither away. Either way it just plain hurts. My poor Auntie is so distraught it makes me worry for her. My parents are on their way home from Arizona and should arrive Thurs. Thats the only good thing coming out of this tragedy is I get to see their faces and feel their hugs.
We've lost a good man who didn't judge you by how much coin you carried in your pocket or what your beliefs were. We've lost a man who was everyone's friend upon meeting him. We've lost a little light in our lives. Goodbye Uncle Deno. I'll miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jo. Squeezes to your family.