Friday, August 04, 2006

You Go Bitch!

I don't get some women. Why is it alright to make fun of and belittle someone? And then all of these other bitches pour from the cracks to join in to take there stabs. Are people that damn insecure with themselves they have to put someone else down to make themselves feel superior? I deal with 25 women at work and every damn day one of them is in my office whining because such and such is talking about me. You know what? Get a fucking backbone. Walk up to the mouthy bitch and say "You have something to say? Say it to my face right here, right now." How hard is that? You don't have to yell or get physical, just stand up for yourself.
I've been reading a certain journal for several years and have always enjoyed her, but for the past few months she has been making fun of another journaler. Oh she's quite considerate and mentions in her notify emails she is going to be trash talking so if you don't want to read..don't. How considerate! What I wonder is why she has to vent her dislike in the first place? If she doesn't like to read the gal's journal..don't. I realize that everyone claims they write in their journal for themselves, thats fine if you're really aware of yourself. One time of mentioning I don't like this gal's journal would have been plain enough. Point made. But continually trashing her paints a bigger picture. When I look at this picture I see insecurity, I see a jealous woman, I see a very unhappy person, and mainly I see bitch. The saddest part of this whole ordeal is that when she posts these trash entries is her comments go through the roof with the other vultures coming in to rip a chunk off. So I see the reward, you get to be a condescending bitch and cream your jeans because all these lovely women commented "You're so cool!" "You are such a funny bitch!". I bet she just glows with pride.
Okay enough of that. Later.

No comments: