Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep another year gone by. Wow they sure seem to be going by faster. I had to work of course but arrived at work to find cards & 2 plants on my desk. So apparently I'm not that bad of a boss. One of the waitress made me a cake and brought that in also. So it was a good day.

I talked to my sister's husband tonight for a couple of hours and I got a lot of questions answered that were bothering me. It was good. I feel like I can make progress to closure. I still don't see where her children will ever be able to come to peace because there is just no good reason for the no communication. Sher being busy with work just doesn't cut it for them. I hope that they can come to terms with the fact her job brought her happiness. Her first husband, their father mentally abused her to a point of self loathing. She finally found respect in her job and brought her self worth. I'm afraid they're too hurt to ever see outside themselves.

I've got a lot of dvr'd shows to watch, so this birthday girl is going to kick back in her pjs and watch some dancing & singing. Take care.

3 comments:

Lena . . . said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday from Ole and Lena
Happy Birthday to you

Even though I'm a day late, the thought is still there.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am too, but Happy Birthday anyway!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies!!