Saturday, February 18, 2006

Good Golly

Hubster took "Molly" over to the people's house whom he thought may be her owners this morning. I felt sad but somewhat relieved that she was gone. What I like about her is even though we figure her to be about a year old she has a mellow soul. What I didn't care about her is she chased our cats. Griz was such a softie with our cats which will be hard to find in another dog. But we got Griz as a puppy and I suppose that made a difference. So while Hubster took her back home I started to make blueberry muffins and just as I was putting the pan in the oven it slipped out of my hand and landed upside down on the floor. The floor I spent an hour scrubbing yesterday. So I once again dug out the cleaning supplies and when I turned "Molly" was there licking up the spilled batter. The people didn't own "Molly". So we have her until Wednesday at least when the local paper comes out. She looks like she has been well cared for, she's shiny and her back toe nails have been cut recently. I'll call the vet tomorrow and see if they know the owners. Last night when I put Steven in his bed, she hopped up at the foot of his bed and laid down. I'm afraid by Wednesday she may be permanently etched into our hearts.

No comments: