Thursday, February 23, 2006

Its Been Nice

Well "Molly" is gone. Her owner Rick showed up at our door Monday morning. I've known Rick since we were kids and have never liked him so I was suprised such a sweet dog would belong to him. The only satisfaction I got in watching Molly go was the fact that Rick had to drag her to the truck, she did not want to leave. The boys handled it better than I thought they would. Steven insisted Rick take a rope toy Molly had been playing with. I could tell Steven was trying to be a big boy and not act sad. Dean had mixed emotions. He was sad, but relieved to not have this big dog around slobbering on him. Hubster and I decided its time to get prepared for a dog. We have to figure out if we want to build a kennel or just make a dog run. Griz had us spoiled in that he would stay in the yard without being tied up. So we'll see what happens.

No comments: