Monday, February 06, 2006

Okay So I Did Feel Good...

How was your weekend? Great? How did I spend my weekend? I got in touch with someone whom I haven't visited with for quite some time. His name....Ralph the Potty God. Yeah, we had a grand old time. He came by Saturday morning and overstayed his welcome until Sunday evening. To tell the truth I really didn't want him to come over, but he caught me before I could draw the blinds and hide. Hubster was at work Saturday so all day it was Ralph and me trying to keep the boys entertained. The boys had met Ralph earlier in the week and they didn't like him at all so they pretty much stayed away for the most part. Don't blame them. I thought I was going to have to call the cops and have Ralph physically removed, but he finally hit the road Sunday night. So people beware...Ralph is out there...somewhere and he may be at your door next.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I must admit I've never heard anyone refer to "Ralph the potty god" before! Very funny. Thanks for finally signing my guest book. I'm glad that you've started your own blog. Sounds like fun!