Thursday, August 04, 2005

First Date Jitters

Darn if I don't feel like I'm going on a first date with the football captain. Does my butt look good in these jeans? Is my breath okay? Underarm wetness? Well I'm going to jump in and if this "date" goes well it could turn out to be a long lasting relationship.
My main reason for starting this blog is for my boys. Everyday something is said or done by these two goofballs and I tell myself to remember it and write in their scrap books. Well life happens and my memory sucks. My life will undoubtedly slip in as, yes I am a mom with a life. I hope as this blog goes on I'll be able to watch myself grow as well as the boys. At this time I'm not sure how open I'll be with my writing. I read a lot of online journals and sometimes I'm in awe of how much people reveal to the world. In my own little realm I try to keep my thoughts to myself and not reveal tidbits to people that may come back and "tidbit" me in the ass. Basically I have trust issues.

So here I am.

No comments: